Terms of service of WinkPayment.com.ng
THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH THE ISSUER WINKPAYMENT.COM.NG THAT IS FULLY OWNED AND OPERATED BY CITY NIGERIA SB3 LIMITED WILL PROVIDE ITS SERVICES TO USER. IT EXPLAINS THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USER TO THE SERVICES PERFORMED BY WINKPAYMENT.COM.NG.
IT IS IMPORTANT FOR USER TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT STATED IN THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
REGISTRATION OF ACCOUNT UNDER WINKPAYMENT.COM.NG WEBSITE MEANS USER HAS READ CAREFULLY, UNDERSTANDS AND FULLY ACCEPTS ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT. WINKPAYMENT.COM.NG RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND PERIODICALLY THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THE REVISED VERSION OF WINKPAYMENT.COM.NG TERMS AND CONDITIONS TAKES EFFECT IMMEDIATELY WE POST ON OUR WEBSITE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF WINKPAYMENT.COM.NG SERVICE AND ACCOUNT CREATED WITH US SHALL ESTABLISHED YOUR PRIOR AGREEMENT TO USE OF OUR SERVICE.
THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN WINKPAYMENT.COM.NG AND ITS USER.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
*Issuer: It means City Nigeria SB3 Ltd, company that is registered with Nigeria corporate Affairs commission to provide e-commerce service and operates any form of e-business services. And it own and operate winkpayment.com.ng.
* Us/We/Our: means City Nigeria SB3 Ltd, company that is registered with Nigeria corporate Affairs commission.
*User: The person whether individual or legal entity that creates an account with winkpayment.com.ng and is consider as the sole owner of account created on our website.
*Account: It means electronic account created by the user on winkpayment.com.ng to perform electronic funding and electronic payment service.
*Service: It means an electronic funding/payment service.
*Website: It means the Internet website portal, a property of City Nigeria SB3 Ltd. available at www.winkpayment.com.ng
*E-currency: It means any money or currency that carries the value of America dollar, euro, and goldgrams that is use as a means of electronic payment.
CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Regulation on Product and Service. WinkPayment.com.ng provides the funding of e-currency stored in form of America dollars, euro and goldgrams in the electronic payment systems, and also funding within different e-currency types and international currency.
- Electronic payment systems and/or Banks are exclusively responsible for the monetary funds entrusted to them by the Users. winkpayment.com.ng is not a party to the agreement between an Electronic payment systems and its User, is by no means responsible for misuse or abuse of the corresponding system and/or a Bank as well as for functionality abuse of this system by the User.
- Mutual rights and duties of the User and the electronic payment system and/or a bank are regulated by the rules and agreements accepted in the corresponding system and/or a Bank.
- Third party payments are not accepted. User who places the order on winkpayment.com.ng has to pay for this order with his/her name. It is not accepted for other person/relatives or friends to pay on behalf of User.
- We only have the right to check on User information and operation provided in the account on our website. We do not check the legal standing of the User, the monentary funds sent by User for purchase of e-currency. Therefore, we do not monitor User operations in any of the electronic payment systems or banks.
- The services provided by us are primarily intended to serve Nigerians and we have the right to accept or reject international orders. International orders can be accepted provided User can be verified. User must be fully aware of the Local or National law and are solely responsible to be bide by such law.
2. Transactions and operations.
- Winkpayment.com.ng function is to provide the transaction fulfillment and/or the following operations, access to the information about the transaction in the winkpayment.com.ng admin portal and to carry out the transactions or any of its parts by the User 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
- The payment made by the User is subject to curren
t rate on the website at the time he/she place order on winkpaymen.com.ng system. The payment for the services is only carried out by the User according to the winkpayment.com.ng services rates. However, we have the right to change the service rate without prior notification.
- Aside from the established service rate, in an instance that fees and commissions are involved on the electronic payment system or banks, the User pays all the fees and commisions, done on the basis of business relation with winkpayment.com.ng. These additional expenses are written off by Us in non-acceptance manner from the monetary funds of the User which are in the disposal of Winkpayment.com.ng.
- User is responsible for the functionality and usability of the devices - desktop, laptop, tablet pc, smartphones and/or some other facilities necessary for the access to the transaction settlement system through Winkpayment.com.ng. We will not be held responsible for the losses or damage that occured as a result of inability of the User to use his own facilities and/or some of its elements and/or the absence of the necessary full or partial functionality of the facilities or its elements.
- Any claim on the part of the User of improper fulfillment of User instructions by Winkpayment.com.ng must be brought to Our notice by the User not later than five business days after the date Winkpayment.com.ng was given the corresponding instructions.
- Winkpayment.com.ng is not responsible for any loss and/or damage (loss), resulting from a delay in bank payments fulfillment or electronic money transfer of the User where the day of sending or the days after sending are not working days in the country of the Winkpayment.com.ng partner-participant, that is the receiver.
- Winkpaymente.com.ng is not responsible for mistakes, omissions or delays of payments made by banks, serving Winkpayment.com.ng partners-participants, by a correspondent bank or e-payment system as well as it is not responsible for the consequences caused by their financial state. - Winkpayment.com.ng will not be held liable for any mistakes in an event where User mistakenly supplied wrong account on our website.
- Winkpayment.com.ng has a right to limit the access of the User to Our website without prior notification of the User, at the same time Winkpayment.com.ng is not responsible for any indirect, special, unpredictable or consequent loss or damage.
- We reserve the right to terminate, reject or cancel any order at our sole discretion to the User if; i) User violates any of the conditions provided in this Agreement or any amended agreements.
ii) If user has been reported to have transfered money from other person ecurrency account, involved in identity theft or has used another persons Atm card, electronic payment system information under false pretence.
- We have the right to to terminate any order if the purpose of payment transactions and the source of funds used for payment transactions are restricted or forbidden by applicable anti-money laundering policy.
Payments are final and not reversible.
- Winkpayment.com.ng reserves the right to make periodically any amendments and changes to the rules of product (services) usage , as well as service and access to services , including the present Agreement and any "Additional Agreements ", at any time.
6.Guarding, access and connection.
- Any reference of the User to Winkpayment.com.ng, be it electronic, written or oral, will come into force and will be valid only after its full reception by Winkpayment.com.ng and correct identification of the User as the owner of the monetary funds, at the same time the User as the Owner of monetary funds will be responsible for all operations on his account.
- Written messages of Winkpayment.com.ng to the User are considered completed since the moment they were sent to the last email address of the User known to Winkpayment.com.ng.
Neither User nor Issuer will be responsible for the delays or default on an obligation under the present Agreement or any "Additional agreements ", contracts and/or arrangements resulting from force-majeure, including (unrestricted) acts of God, acts of government or state, wars, fire, earthquake, flood, explosion, terrorism, riot or civil strike, or absence of; malfunctioning of power supply, internet providers or network connections or other systems, networks or services
©2010 - 2018 City Nigeria SB3 Ltd. All rights reserved.